LoanStreet creates a new marketplace to enable the efficient syndication of any sized loan.
LoanStreet's marketplace automates and standardizes syndication from origination to maturity enabling lenders and investors to buy, sell and manage loans directly on LoanStreet. As a result, there is no wasted time or management resources negotiating individual syndication agreements.
Whether lenders need to overcome regulatory lending limits, reduce sector concentration, or are simply capital constrained, LoanStreet offers them unique access to investors and new loan generation opportunities. For investors, LoanStreet is a broad and efficient platform to invest in a new or expanded asset class.
IAN LAMPL, CEO
- Served as Deputy Chief Counsel, Treasury Department:
Office of Financial Stability
- Treasury Secretary's honor award for his exemplary public service
- Cravath Swaine & Moore LLP
- Princeton University, BSE, cum laude:
Electrical Engineering, Applications in Computing
- University of Chicago Law School, JD, with Honors:
Published member of Law Review